Recent Before & After Photos

Why SERVPRO


SERVPRO of Woodbridge/Lorton received a call from a local adjuster that an attic had been several affected by a roof leak. Upon inspection our crews found that... READ MORE



Local Business had over 3 foot of standing water in elevator shaft


A local business suffered a water damage from a frozen sprinkler pipe that caused the elevator shaft to retain water. The fire marshal shut the electricity off... READ MORE



Fire Damage Can Strike Anytime


This family’s Woodbridge home suffered from a fire caused by the chimney. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPR... READ MORE



Water Damage Stikes local business


At a recent water damage after removing the glued down hardwood floor our crew found gypcrete underneath. The gypcrete serves as a sound barrier to the room be... READ MORE



Water Damage Struck from Above in this Woodbridge Building


This home suffered water damage that came through the roof affecting the blown-in insulation and drywall; both needed to be removed. As you can see from the pic... READ MORE



Mold Infestation in Woodbridge


This Woodbridge family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to the dishwasher leaking that went undetected for several weeks. Believe it ... READ MORE



Be sure to close your windows!


Torrential rain and storms came through Dale City last week and caused tremendous damage throughout the area. This home was caught in the bad weather and rain c... READ MORE



Mold can hide!


Mold can hide in many places after a water damage. Our highly trained professionals had to remove several layers of flooring in the kitchen of this Woodbridge ... READ MORE



Condo Mold Remediation


SERVPRO of Woodbridge/Lorton responded to this severe mold project in the area. We immediately had an indoor environmental hygienist test and determine the prop... READ MORE



Food Safety After a Fire


One of the most dangerous elements of a fire is sometimes not the fire itself, but TOXIC FUMES released from burning materials. Those fumes can kill; they can a... READ MORE